Friday, October 17, 2008

Sooooooo messy!



What an incredibly messy kitty! He gets litter all over the place.



So........ I bought him this tent thing to go over the litter box so that maybe the litter would stay inside there and not be all over the bathroom. I thought the ramp thing was just too cool.



I think he likes to play on the ramp more than anything but he actually has gone in this litter box once now.

Even though he is quite messy, I haven't had any problems with him going anywhere but the litter box. Well........except for that one time when he pooped on the tweety bird!

I can't wait to get him a playmate and hopefully they will do well together. He has noticed his reflection in the fireplace glass and just sits there like why won't that kitty come play with me. It is so pitiful really.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

You can tell he was my cat once. I taught him all he knows (especially the messy part).

Oh Yeah!!! "Sorry about Tweety".

The lonely thing he also got from me.