Thursday, October 2, 2008

A few more kitty pictures




The kitty is doing pretty well. I was concerned he might not make it but he seems to have improved since he was given fluids and has had milk several times and some canned type food a few times as well. He was even playing some last night! He was pretty lethargic most of the day yesterday.

I put him in a clothes basket on his little bed and let him sleep in my room last night. He did pretty well but he was up at 5am! But, he got out of the clothes basket on his own when I was in the bathroom and hid under the bed so I'm not sure if that will work for tonight or not. I don't want him roaming around until he uses the litter box on his own which he hasn't yet. I put him in there several times when I saw that he was going and he covers it up when he is done so he has that part down.

You can see his bum paw in the one picture. It is the right one. It stays bent like that. He still tries to use it but it seems to hinder him more than it helps at this point but maybe we can do something with it at some point so it will be more helpful to him.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

He is so cute and precious!