Thursday, October 30, 2008

I spoke too soon!




Yesterday I was telling someone that I was surprised that Chance had not yet gotten the splints off of his leg. Well..........now he has. I noticed it looked like it was slipping down his leg some this morning but wasn't sure but then a little while later it was quite obvious that it had slipped even further down. So, I put him in my bathroom to keep him from running around on it anymore and making it worse and called the vet to see about getting him in to re-bandage him. When I went back in the bathroom to check on him I found the splint off and him madly trying to clean that leg. It looks like they are right and the leg is not growing. I haven't looked at it up close yet though since he was busy with it. When I left the bathroom to call work to say I'd be late I found the other kitty sitting in my chair at the computer. I guess that means I spend too much time here since she seemed to know where I would show back up soon.

No comments: