Saturday, October 25, 2008

New addition



This is my newest addition. I really hope it will work out okay. This one is a girl and they called her Be Bop at the shelter. I think I will change that. Any name suggestions for this one????????

She seems like a sweet kitty but she was going ballistic on the way home - trying to get out of the crate and meowing like crazy. She hasn't had any shots at all or anything so I am keeping the two separated until she goes to the vet on Monday.

I looked at the Ark yesterday but the ones they had were all bigger than chance.

UGH - she just had a very loose stool. Gross. It was outside of the little box too. :(
I hope this is just due to nerves???

I think I am going to escape to Walmart soon.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

She is pretty!
Delilah for a name?
Wal Mart?
I need to go to Wally World too!

Tommy said...

She is beautiful. And has a good caretaker. Chance will not be depressed with her around.

Michelle said...

Chance isn't super happy about it thus far. He even pooped in my room outside the litter box. She meows constantly and is driving me nuts. I may wind up returning her.