Tuesday, August 12, 2008

water aerobics & other stuff

Today was a better day than yesterday overall. I think I have decided to name my webkinz duck after my nephew Colin. Colin is my little buddy these days so since I haven't thought of another name I thought I would name this one after him.

Had lunch at El Palacio's today and found something I could eat there that was good. They have the best white cheese dip around too. It is homemade and not out of a can either according to the guy we paid afterwards!

Water aerobics was good tonight. I feel like we got a good workout - MUCH better than the class was on Saturday I think. On Thursday we get to have class with Laura - our instructor from on base. She is really good so I know we will get a good workout that day and it will be nice to see her again. She really has a lot on her plate but she has the best attitude.

I still have not gotten my ice cream treat from bruster's yet. I was going to go after water aerobics today as it usually drops my blood sugar a good bit but today it went up. :(
Maybe I can get it tomorrow when I go out for my allergy shots.

I'm off to get a few things done around here and then hit the sack. I hope I can sleep tonight without any ambien. We shall see I guess.

No comments: