Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catching up

Today's gift is a CD called Relentless by Natalie Grant. Yesterday's gift was money for a shake at Red Robin. I just LOVE their banana milkshakes. I also ate lunch there and had a crispy chicken sandwich. It was pretty good. I am not super fond of their burgers.

Went to water aerobics yesterday to do the deep water class which we like better than boot camp. It was a tough workout though. I was concerned at first after our first saturday class that I wasn't going to get good workouts there but it must have just been an 'off' saturday or something. Each class since then has been good and we have had classes with the two instructors that seem to teach most of the classes. This week's classes have seemed especially tough but it may partially be that I was already a little sore from my workout with the kids on saturday???

I think I am going to try and eat in today at lunch time. (If I remember to grab something on my way out of the house) I ate lunch at Shogun with TomKat on Tuesday. It was really good. I love their salad dressing. I got to eat two salads this time since TomKat really loves their soup and I really love the salad so we traded my soup for his salad. The only thing I don't like about the salad is that I tend to drop some on my shirt as it is very runny.

I am trying to get into overtime mode for work. I so do not want to work ANY extra hours. I have so much to do though and can't possibly get it all done without working the extra hours. Hopefully I will survive and somehow get some energy to do what needs to be done.

No comments: