Sunday, August 17, 2008

Catching up

What a busy weekend this has been. Yesterday was quite the busy day. I left home around 9am and didn't return until midnight!

Water aerobics was good yesterday. We definitely got a good workout. I was fighting the belt I had on - it kept wanting to tip me over in the water so in the future I will get the smaller belts. I finally went to where I could touch and did the rest of the workout there. After water aerobics Mary and I went to cracker barrel and had breakfast together. There was a little bit of a wait but not super bad. I learned how to play sudoko while we were waiting.

After breakfast I was off to Arab. There were toys and people scattered EVERYWHERE at their house! I went upstairs where Mom and my nephews were playing. They seemed to be playing rather calmly until I got up there. I'm not sure how it all started but not long after I got up there I started being attacked by the nephews. They were jumping on my back and trying to get on my shoulders and trying to tickle me. I would flip them over my back and tickle them and of course they would go and do it all over again. They are both now into this "I'm not going to be your friend anymore" which is my invitation to grab them and tickle them mercilessly until they say they are my friend. Of course that only lasts until I let them go and then they declare all over again that they are not going to be my friend anymore. They sure are a mess!

I left Arab around 5pm and went to walmart and sam's to kill some time. Of course I had to buy some stuff while I was there! It turned out to be an expensive time killer! I got a nintendo ds lite (red one) and a brain age game. (with some birthday money I got from my parents) I haven't gotten to play it yet but I am charging the battery now.

After my shopping trip I headed towards Hobbs Island road and the Huntsville Speedway. TomKat and Shades were already there. The weather was really nice to be sitting outside. I remember my Dad taking my brother & I to some races when we were kids. Not sure if Mom went or not. I remember enjoying it then and I liked it last night as well. I think each race ended with about half the cars that started the race! There were quite a few crashes and some pretty hard hits on some of them but nobody was hurt thankfully.

Today I am busy cleaning up around the house and working on my bible study so I can be ready for the study tomorrow night and I have company coming this weekend.

No comments: