Saturday, August 16, 2008

Crazy Saturday

Today's birthday gift is some things for my bathroom to redo it just a little bit. I think my original colors will still work except for maybe the Coral color towels I have but not super sure on that. I do not match stuff real well. Anyway, stayed tuned for some pictures later on.... perhaps tomorrow at some point.

Today will be a very busy day for me and I am not used to that on a Saturday. I've got water aerobics this morning at 9:30 at UAH and then I will either have breakfast/lunch out and kill a little time or perhaps drive back home for a good shower as the pool water at UAH has a VERY strong chlorine smell. Yes, they have showers there but I really do not want to shower there for a number of reasons.

Around 1 or 2pm I will be in Arab for a family birthday party for my 3 youngest nieces & nephews. The diddle diddles (as my brother calls the twins - not sure on how that is spelled) and biscuit the youngest. I guess someone thought he looked like a biscuit when he was a little younger and had more baby fat on him.

Then perhaps I will be off to the races again tonight since we didn't get to see any races last night. Not sure how long I can manage to stay awake though tonight since I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

I'm off to shower! Computer time is over.

No comments: