Friday, August 15, 2008

Adventures!

One of my birthday gifts I got today. Thanks, Mrs. Goofy! You're awesome!

I only shot my blood sugar up to nearly 500 today with that super sweet cake I made. It had come down to the high 300s by the time I got to Olive Garden to have lunch with some friends. Had a great lunch and I think we may even get a new bible study going soon when we finish the one we are doing now! YEAH!

I will have to pay Mrs. Goofy and Bev back for letting them know it was my bday at Olive Garden today though. They are in BIG trouble! And, Mrs. Goofy has a birthday coming up soon too so I won't forget that quick!



Another first - riding with the top down IN THE RAIN!!!!!!!!! TomKat, Shades and I went to the races at Hunstville Speedway tonight. TomKat succeeded in blowing all the hairspray out of my hair by the time we got there! We didn't get to see any races though since it started raining and the track got too wet. :( So, if it does not rain tomorrow night we will try it again.
Thanks everybody for making my birthday a special day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rubber Ducky !!!
We see you made it home safe without drowning. Shades wants you to know that she took the brain test. Guess What???

Her results were identical to mine. I almost fell off my chair. OH WELL: great minds think alike!!!! No wonder we get along so well.

TomKat & Shades