Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Remaining birthday gifts

My remaining birthday gifts all involve food or books! I'm getting a gift card to Olive Garden, gift card to Carrabba's, money to try a new restaurant, money for a brownie treat and a few more books. One of the books is by Stormie Omartian - The Power of a Praying Woman I believe and I don't remember what the other one was. My last two books for those who have inquired were wrapped in rain by charles martin and love as a way of life by gary chapman. I also just HAD to order "Same Kind of Different as Me" after seeing someone post about it on their blog. I've been given instructions that I am not allowed to read it until after our year-end rush at work is over with though.

I'm off to work on my bible study - I think. I am only a week and two days behind.

I'm ready for October to get here and all this craziness at work to be done.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

See new comment on first post.