Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sugar overload & more

Today I went to get my ice cream treat from Bruster's after my allergy shots. I got a brownie sundae and it was HUGE! I wish I had my camera with me so I could have taken a picture of it. It was pretty good too but I couldn't eat it all - too rich.

I finally decided on making myself a strawberry applesauce cake for my birthday. I think it has cream cheese in the icing. Went grocery shopping tonight and hopefully I got all that I needed. I will probably try to make that tomorrow evening even though it will be 8pm by the time I get home from water aerobics. But, I don't plan to work on Friday or at least not go in too early so hopefully I can sleep in a bit that morning.

I actually put in a good day's work today. I haven't done too well lately as far as that goes but I felt like I did good today and got some things done. I'm sure I will get pretty stressed real quick as they are piling on the work for the end of the fiscal year funding now. Of course part of that is my fault since I haven't worked very efficiently in awhile. I probably need to start working some extra hours but I don't know that I will be able to for the next two weekends.

I'm off to read a bit and do a little bit of work around the house before hitting the sack.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

that cake sounds yummylicious.
Are you feeling better?