Friday, August 8, 2008

Shoes

Today's birthday gift was a pair of white sketcher tennis shoes. I would wear them today but my other pair of sketchers that are the same style were bothering my feet late yesterday so I will try to find a different pair to wear today that hopefully will be comfy. It is so hard to find shoes that are comfortable for me.

Yesterday's gift was bath & body works chocolate amber body wash and body spray. It smells really good I think.

Yesterday I also enjoyed breakfast at IHOP with some friends and I had a tomato sandwich for dinner with tomatoes that a friend from work brought me. YUM! Next year maybe I will try to plant a few things myself. I think I could live off tomato sandwiches.

I didn't get to do the deep water workout last night at UAH because they had pump problems with the pool and were shutting it down early. :( I miss doing the water aerobics since the one on the base ended. There is a class saturday at 9:30 that I plan to attend.

It was kind of weird driving on campus at UAH the other day to join the fitness center. It has been forever since I have been on the UAH campus. It seems like a lifetime ago that I attended school there.

No comments: