Monday, December 1, 2008

I tried something new!

To celebrate the first of the month, I went to Carrabba's for lunch today. I actually got something different this time! I got the pasta carrabba and it was pretty good. I still like what I always get the best though.

I ordered some photo cards today too. This is the first year I have ever done a photo card for Christmas cards.

Thanksgiving was good. My parents were not able to come up due to having to get their kitchen window properly installed. Dad was in the process of doing that when he cut his thumb so they came back and sealed it up the best they could after his emergency room visit. They have been working on the kitchen about a year now so hopefully they can get it finished up before too much longer. I know they still need counter tops and flooring and probably a few other things.

I went and had Thanksgiving with several single friends this year which is different than what I usually do. We had a good day hanging out, talking, playing with two kittens, and watching a movie. When it got dark we went to see the lights at the botanical gardens. We saw several things this year that none of us remembered seeing last year. We talked about going on one of the walk thru nights next year. I think that would be fun and maybe we could even get a decent picture or two.

I also shared an early Thanksgiving meal with a friend and her family this year. I am especially thankful for the people that I shared Thanksgiving meals with this year as well for the other ones that extended invitations to me.

No comments: