Thursday, December 25, 2008

My family Christmas







My brother and his family and I had our Christmas with our parents on Saturday, Dec 20th. The big hits for the kids were remote control cars for the boys and the wii that my parents and I got David's family. The look on Cora's face when they opened the gift was priceless. A sports pack comes with the wii and then we also got them mariokart for the wii. It is a pretty cool game and very popular this year. I went several places to get one for me and they were completely sold out!

David went out to get BBQ for our Christmas dinner.

I got a tom tom GPS from my parents and David got me a gift card to lowe's or home depot with the idea that I would buy paint stuff with it and he would help me paint some in the house.

David and I got mom a really nice TV for her new kitchen and we got Dad a tool box for the truck.

After my parents left, Cora and I came back to my place and both kitties did pretty well with her. Chance was traumatized when the rest of the kids came with David about an hour later. David wanted to watch the Dallas game so they stayed until almost 11pm! Had to be up by 7am Sunday for that day's adventures. Stay tuned.....

No comments: