Monday, December 15, 2008

Life is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last weekend was another busy one. I had to take both kitties to the vet on Friday and run an errand and then hurry back to the house to get as much cleaning done as possible before my parents arrived around 3pm.

We went to dinner at Carrabba's that night and it was good but it tore my stomach up big time. I think it must be the spices they put in the oil you dip the bread in because today I went to lunch with Tweety bird there and had the exact same thing except I didn't eat very much of the dipping stuff this time and I did have a different salad also but only because someone dropped the house dressing and it must sit for 24 hours after they make it our waiter said so they didn't have any of that. I used to really like the italian salad and dressing too but either it just wasn't good today or I don't like it that much anymore.

Saturday my parents and I went to see the Rockettes in Birmingham. Their Christmas show is really good. I had never seen them before. We were up in the nose bleed section but it wasn't too bad.

Sunday we were all heathens and slept in instead of going to church. They left around noon to head home and I just kind of vegged out for the rest of the day for the most part. I did manage to dig one box of winter clothes out of the garage and start some laundry.

Tonight I went shopping after work and spent way too much money! Maybe tomorrow night I can get my Christmas cards done or mostly done I hope.

No comments: