Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fingernails & Dirty Santa



I got my fingernails done today! I was going to get a green color but it wasn't what I thought it was. I didn't like it when she showed me what it would look like. So, I went with the red that is on my toes. If you double click on the picture you can tell what is on my thumb a little better.

Today was our division Christmas party. We went to Beauregard's and the bosses paid for all of our meals! That was a nice surprise. We played dirty santa and I wound up with a pair of ear muffs. I wanted to steal the alabama shirt but it had already been stolen 3 times and that is our limit. Then I thought I would get the mannheim steamroller cd that I brought but it got stolen for the third time before it was my turn. :( Nobody else wanted the ear muffs but there wasn't really anything else that I wanted either. One poor guy wound up with some auburn flip flops and a little auburn football and he is an alabama fan. Rickey who was running things wouldn't let anyone take it from him as he was determined that was a great gag gift for an alabama fan and he needed to go home with that.

Then I had dinner out at Logan's after getting my nails done. I discovered that I do like cheese fries with ranch dressing. I would not have thought I would like those.

No comments: