Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Why I don't wear skirts/dresses

Monday I met the Tomkat at Carrabba's for lunch. When we were getting ready to leave I realized I needed to make a pit stop at the restroom as I felt pretty certain I would not make it back to work. When I was walking back thru the restaurant to leave I realized I had a problem. I debated on what I should do. Go back to the restroom and fix the problem or just keep on going??? Hmmm. I opted to just keep going since it was cold and I had a coat on so I figured nobody would notice my little problem. When I got out to the car I made some adjustments to get my undies back in their proper position. Yes, I would have lost them completely had I not had pants on! After that I went to Walmart to get some ibuprofen which I badly needed at this point and was not too far into Walmart when I realized I had a problem yet AGAIN!!! By this time I was sportin a tude!!!!!!!!!!!

So see, that is why I just cannot wear a skirt or a dress cuz stuff just happens sometimes!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

FUNNY.

Loveday's Day said...

LOVE IT!! I thought things like this only happened to me.