Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Events of the day

Tried out a restaurant for lunch today that I either have never been to or only went to once many years ago. I went to Beauregard's. I would go again. I especially liked the fried pickles.

I saw the young lady today that stole packages off my porch when I lived in the apartment in Madison! I never thought I would see her again but hopefully she is staying out of trouble now. I'm not sure she acted alone but she was the only minor involved so she took the blame for everything knowing that even if I pressed charges she wouldn't get in too much trouble. I chose not to press charges and what she still had she returned and what she didn't she paid for.

Spent lots of money today at walmart and Lifeway and petsmart. I just got food at petsmart and just needed items at walmart and well, lifeway............

Oh, I also went to gamestop and got a game for the wii that may go to D&T and family to go with their new wii my parents and I got them for Christmas.

Got my vehicle registration renewed on the arsenal today. I was reminded when I went in the gate after lunch that Monday is Dec 1st and it expired the end of this month and of course the badging office is closed on Friday of this week as well. This caught lots of people unawares I guess according to the badging office. It was standing room only when I got there. Luckily I had a book in the car to keep me occupied while I waited.

Kept messing with a sore spot under my nose and it started bleeding and I thought it might NEVER stop. Thankfully it finally did though.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

sounds like a busy day! i never seem to have a book with me when i have to wait. good idea to keep one in the car.