Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cora's soccer tournament




My oldest niece plays AYSO soccer and she had a tournament today. They played two games in Cullman and won them both so she has another game tomorrow. I think that is the last game regardless of whether they win or lose. They played really well today - even Cora and she wasn't feeling too good.



The boys were "falling" over backwards in their chairs and thought that was so much fun. Ridge would hold onto Gramma and Colin would hold on to me while they pushed themselves over backwards.


CHOCOLATE TIME!!!!!! Gramma ALWAYS visits with chocolate of some sort and the kids love it of course.


Colin was trying to show me the candy in his mouth but I never got a good shot of it. (I'll have to admit I was sneaking him candy today)He also got $5 for finding Gramma's lost earring!

The kids are growing like crazy. I noticed that Emma seemed to be getting really tall and Ridgey has grown a good bit too. It is not too easy to pick him up anymore.

No comments: