Saturday, November 1, 2008

Various kitty photos


I love this picture! Yes, I gave her a bath. I didn't like how she smelled when I got her home. She still gets pretty stinky though! I am changing her diet to see if that helps any.


They almost look like they like each other here! It took some doing to get a decent shot of them together where they were not fighting.



I love this picture too. He and I were playing when I took this one. This was before the new kitty came along.

Chance was actually grooming the new kitty today! Of course that didn't last too long before he was biting her instead. It seems like they are having fun together even though it seems they play pretty rough sometimes - especially Chance. And I was worried about him getting bullied but it seems he is more of the bully.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Cute pics! The new kitty needs a name how about "Gracie" because it's only by grace you didn't send her back!

Tommy said...

How abou naming her: "SECOND CHANCE". Ha