Sunday, November 9, 2008

1st place

Cora's team got first place in the soccer tournament today. It was a very close game today and actually went into overtime! It was a good bit cooler outside today than it was yesterday and the other kids were freezing. They had on two jackets each but didn't have hats or gloves or anything. Mom, Dad, and I wound up each having one in our laps to try to keep a little warmer. I had Emma this time which surprised me. Ridgey is Gramma's boy so she had him of course and Dad had Colin. Mom, Dad, and I went to Arby's after the game and then they they headed back to Ozark and I headed to Kroger and then home.

I think I am going to get to stay home for the next two days. I hope to get a bit more cleaning done which I have been SO far behind on as well as some reading and my scrapbook challenge for Friday.

No comments: