Sunday, September 28, 2008

weekend treats

This is the first weekend I have had without having to work in forever it seems!

- Dinner out on Friday after work. I went to Red Robin. They have THE best chicken fingers and THE best banana milkshakes around!

- Spending money at a jewelry party!

- Playing with a little black kitty - I have the scratches to prove it!

- SLEEPING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- A Day at home not having to go anywhere - stayed in pajamas all day long.

- Getting to play with my wii for the first time.

- Reading a good book.

- Dinner out with friends on saturday evening.

- A late morning nap!

- A home cooked spaghetti dinner.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

You deserve a relaxing weekend!
I'm glad you had one!

Tommy said...

Traps are set. Lets see how many kitties we can catch.