Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Four Things About Me

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order:

Four jobs that I have had:
1. Domino's pizza delivery driver
2. Math tutor
3. Income Tax Preparer
4. Construction Project Manager

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Patch Adams
2. Sister Act
3. Step Mom
4. Shadowlands

Four Places I have lived:
1. Alabama
2. Missouri
3. Germany
4. Texas (briefly)

Four Shows that I watch:
1. Dr. Phil
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. American Idol
4. ??? Don't watch much TV these days

Four People who email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Regina
3. Beverly
4. Sherry

Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. Fettucine Alfredo from Olive Garden
2. Pollo Rosa Maria at Carrabba's
3. Pizza
4. Mexican

Four Places I would rather be right now:
1. Alaska
2. on vacation somewhere
3. with friends
4. asleep

Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. OCTOBER (no more overtime)
2. Christmas
3. Seeing the movie Fireproof when it comes out
4. Getting to finally start playing with my wii (& wii fit)

No comments: