Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hair, toes & kitties



Look how long/big she is now!



I love this picture of them looking out the front storm door.



My toes! I have never had them blue before.





My new hair do. I have highlights for the first time and a different cut as well. It is sort of hard to tell in pictures but it looks a good bit different to me. I'm thinking with this type cut I may need to try pierced ears again but not sure. They have never really done well pierced. Seem to stay infected most of the time which is no fun at all.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

You are smiling!

Your hair is really different!
Looks good.

Is there an ear piercing trip in our future?

Shorter hair takes less time so you will have more time for......?
(you know what I'm talking about!

What a way to shock a girl in the morning with short hair and a smile!

Is a tattoo next?

Tommy said...

I always thought that some more holes in your head would be nice. The ears qualify but as for as the "TAT" I don't know unless it is a little "Rubber Ducky" somewhere discrete. HA

Mrs. Laura Aquila, the teacher said...

I like your hair!! The highlights are very natural..like you have been in the sun a lot...not fake at all! And the style is very nice...probably pretty easy to fix as well :) Yes, pierced ears would be a nice addition to your look....I think you can keep them up and free of infection....GO FOR IT!!!

Michelle said...

Definitely no tattoos in my future.

Maybe on the ear piercing. We'll see.

Highlights look more bold in person I think and a bit less natural looking. Am thinking of doing red highlights when I do it again.

I like the cut. Have to work on styling it a bit - mainly the back.

Brenda said...

I like your hair. It looks great on you. Can't wait to see it in person.