Friday, April 10, 2009

New clothes & shoes



This is what I wore to work today. It has been quite some time since I have done any major clothes shopping. But, this year I have two graduations to attend as well as a wedding (or 2) and maybe a rehearsal dinner (or 2) for the wedding(s). So, I needed a few things and everything I've been wearing lately was a size too big. I may post a few other pics of the other clothes later on.





The above two pictures are the new shoes that I got late last night at Walmart. I didn't expect to find any shoes in there for some reason but I came out with four! I probably put at least that many back too that I had pulled out that I liked.

I had fun on the shopping excursion. No telling what I would have wound up with had I gone by myself so it was good to have some help from Sherry and Brenda. I am NOT an easy person to shop with. I was handed lots of things and told "just humor me". I think I left the walmart parking lot around 11pm last night! I was beat!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

You look great and you are smiling!

Mrs. Laura Aquila, the teacher said...

Love the shoes...comfy and pretty too :) and is that a necklace you are wearing??? You look very put together and nice....looks like the shopping trip went well and you are ready for these special events that are coming up soon...

Michelle said...

Thanks! Yes, I am wearing a necklace. I know, doesn't happen very often. :)
I would not have thought about getting any accessories but like the ones I got. (just necklaces)