Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I finally did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got my wii fitness age to come down a little. It is now 54 which isn't something to brag on really I guess since I'm 39 but it WAS 73 so I'm making progress. It is kinda hard though because it tests you on picking up spares in bowling, returning balls in tennis, and hitting a home run in baseball. I'm not really in to playing sports. The last time I bowled it was with "A" (who was 8) and she asked me if I wanted her to go tell them to put up the rails for me as well. Yes, it was THAT bad. Pathetic really. Never played baseball/softball/t-ball or tennis.


My wii fit age was 41 the last time I checked it so isn't too bad off.

2 comments:

Mrs. Laura Aquila, the teacher said...

You're getting younger:) This is sort of like me on Brain Age....only the last time I finally got to be younger than my actual age. I am afraid to retest..I don't play as much now, and I am sure I have gotten older again!!!!!

Loveday's Day said...

You go Girl!!!!