Monday, July 28, 2008

Mini family reunion

My niece Emma. One of the twins.
My nephew Colin - the other twin. These two love to have me take their picture while they are making funny faces and of course they like to see it right after it is taken. The goofier ones of Emma didn't turn out super well since she was practically on top of me and so I couldn't see what I was doing when I was taking her picture.

My niece Cora with my little cousin Rose.


Little Rose.



My niece Cora again. She likes to take goofy pictures too.





Little Rose and my nephews Ridge and Colin. This was the only picture where I was able to capture Ridge smiling.
I also got to see my parents, my brother and his wife, my cousin Janet, my cousin Brianna and my cousin Danielle. It rained a good bit of the day but the kids had fun playing together.



1 comment:

Mrs. Laura Aquila, the teacher said...

How cute! They are really growing up fast.