Tuesday, July 28, 2009

David Ring

I went to see David Ring on Sunday morning. I have seen him a few times and his story always gets to me. Anyway, he mentioned that he wanted to live each day as if it were his last and in such a way that when he wakes up in the morning that the angels salute him and the devil is not happy that "trouble" is up. He then asked a question of us. Does the devil even flinch when you wake up? I've never heard it put that way but Wow!

Does the devil even flinch when you wake up?

1 comment:

Mrs. Laura Aquila, the teacher said...

That's a great question....reminds me of some 'flair' several people posted on facebook a while back. It should truly bother him when we are up and about each day...hopefully it does, but I know there are days that I get up that it probably does not. So, that is a good goal.