Friday, January 9, 2009

Gracie



Asleep in the other container of clothes in my room.







Peeking out from under the hope chest. I was chasing her around the house and she finally went behind the hope chest and then under it. I left the room and then peeked back around the corner and she poked her head out to see if the coast was clear or not!




She decided she would nap UNDER the covers today! I did not put her in there. She did that herself.

Gracie is healing pretty well now from her surgery. She was spayed the same time Chance was neutered. She has been back to the vet a few times since the surgery. She was pulling stitches out so she got an E-collar. I found out real quick she would do way more damage with it on than off so she didn't wear it much at all. Probably no more than a few minutes total. She reacted a bit to the stitches so she was on antibiotics but she took her last dose today. I took her to the vet today to get her ONE remaining stitch out.

I hope to not have anymore vet visits for quite some time. It would really be great if we didn't have to go back until time for shots next year.

No comments: